Thursday 9 April 2009

Who is Lucie?

For those who don't know me...I would love to tell you a lil about myself, my name is Lucie I'm a Pop artist from the UK- London. I've had a great start to the year so far, I signed a contract with an independent label in the UK and my song "2 minutes past hot" will feature on their compilation album and distribution will be through Universal! My song "2 minutes past hot" is doing really well thanks to myspace and the great support I've received from people in the UK and internationally- it's very exciting and I can't wait to perform around nationally and aboard! Thank you for the love, keep it coming coz I have so much more to give!!!!
You can leave comments on here and check me out on www.myspace.com/lucieofficial

Stay Blessed =]

No comments:

Post a Comment